We provide value for money, high-end legal expertise with personal dedication to our clients
How does Gore Lawyers do this?
There is no office front with imported marble, no fountain in the foyer and no lattes with biscotti – if you want an awesome coffee we can convene our meetings in one of Melbourne’s marvellous cafes.
We keep overheads low so we can charge you reasonable fees.
You receive a dedicated personal service from a senior legal practitioner who does not delegate your work to junior lawyers.
Having a senior practitioner overseeing, managing and performing work on your matter means that your work is approached from a holistic perspective.
Having one senior lawyer dedicated to your legal work means we develop a working knowledge of your business, resulting in less time being required to get up to speed on any new legal issues you may have.
We can quickly understand how to best work with your business – your people, culture, policies and procedures.
Gore Lawyers acts as a business partner and a trusted adviser to be truly effective and add value to your business
We can fill the extra demands in your team as a legal contractor.
Our commitment to you and your business – Gore Lawyers will:
- Listen to you
- Treat you as an individual
- Be flexible and transparent
- Work with you to develop a deep understanding of your business requirements and future goals/aspirations
- Respond to you promptly, and give you timeframes for when you can expect your legal services so you can get on with your business
- Be practical wherever possible
- Approach matters from a commercial and commonsense perspective